Tabla de contenidos
A Short-Term Visa is a valuable option. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the process, requirements, and essential information to obtain this visa, ensuring you can reunite with your loved ones.Visiting family is a cherished experience that bridges the gap created by distance. For those looking to visit their spouse, direct or collateral relatives in Panama.
Understanding the Short-Term Family Visit Visa
A Short-Term Family Visit Visa, also known as «Visa de Corta Estancia,» is available for foreigners who intend to visit their spouse, direct or collateral relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity, who can prove their Panamanian nationality or temporary or permanent residency. This visa is granted for a period of up to nine months and is non-extendable.
Eligibility for the Visa
If the applicant is a minor, one of their parents or a legal guardian with duly certified custody and care rights must submit the visa application on their behalf.
Short Term Family Visit Visa Application
To apply for the Short-Term Family Visit Visa, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Visa application form.
- Proof of the relationship between you and the family member you intend to visit.
- Payment of B/.100.00 for migratory services to the National Migration Service.
- A B/.500.00 deposit as a guarantee to the National Migration Service.
- A copy of your passport or travel document with at least 3 months of validity.
- A confirmed flight reservation with a travel itinerary.
- A copy of your identification or residence card from your home country, if applicable.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- A confirmed hotel reservation, if applicable.
- A certificate of criminal records from your home country or your country of residence.
- A health certificate issued by a qualified healthcare professional within the three months prior to the visa application.
- A sworn statement of your personal background.
The process to apply for a Short-Term Family Visit Visa involves several steps:
- Collect all required documents as listed in the checklist.
- Complete the visa application form.
- Pay the necessary fees.
- Submit your application to the National Migration Service.
- Attend an interview or provide any additional information if requested.
- Wait for the visa to be processed.
The Short-Term Family Visit Visa is a pathway to reconnecting with your loved ones in Panama. By following the outlined requirements and procedures, you can make your family visit a reality. Don’t let distance keep you from those special moments.
Get Access Now: Click here to begin the visa application process and reunite with your family in Panama.